2018: Beach Cleanup postponed again. Trail Clipping Still on May 9th

Weather forecast for Thursday is 90% chance of precipitation. We are postponing the beach cleanup  till further notice.

We will continue with the planned Trail Clipping for Wednesday afternoon May 9th.

Join us at 1:00 pm at the south parking lot.  Bring clippers and work gloves if you have any and your drinking water.  We will work till about 3:30.

Please let us know if you are joining us.  friendsofhibou@rogers.com

The weather is teaching us flexibility and patience.

Marie and Bob Knapp

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: